I am discussing with you, the remedial measures to pacify Lord Shani. Those who themselves are irritated; they have quarrels with their life partner or the business partners or with their boss or their officer. Such students as do not feel at home while studying and the results of their examination are poor in comparison to their hard work, all such happenings are caused by the adversity due to the anguish of Lord Shani. If someone suffers lunacy, rheumatism, the arthritis, the tuberculoses or cancer or likewise incurable or the prolonged diseases, one should understand that it is just because Shani is placed in a malefic position in his birth horoscope. So he must make efforts to cool down or pacify Lord Shani. If Shani is a malefic planet in your horoscope, you can take my help and adopt the remedial measures (told by me to get rid of the troubles), for the troubles you are running into, during major period and sub-period of Lord Shani. This way, you can make your life peaceful and happy. Remember the favourably or unfavourably placed Shani placed means the native has to face the situations caused by such a position due to his destined karmas. The first and the foremost thing is to improve upon your karmas without which no remedial measures is fruitful. Also I would like to mention the everlasting principles: Serve your Parents and elders, Husband and wife's should be loyal to each other and loyalty towards Nation.
- Lit a lamp (Deepak) at Pipal tree in the evening and circumambulate around the tree for seven times. After this offer seven ladoos to a black dog. Doing so, Lord Shani grants the positive results.
- Even Shani is pacified by offering black desi grams to a black buffalo or a horse, on any Saturday.
- Lord Shani can be pacified through the herbs and the roots too. On any Saturday, when ‘Pushya’ constellation is prevailing, one should put on the root of Bichuva Buti or Shami (Chhokar) over his upper right arm after having tied it in black thread. It turns down the malefic effects of Lord Shani.
- Go and search the horse’s shoe and get it made into a ring from the blacksmith on any Saturday. Put it in the clean water or dip it into the unboiled milk on Friday night. On Saturday morning put it in the middle finger of your left hand. It gives instant results.
- A person suffering from the troubles relating to SadheSatti should keep fasting on every Saturday for getting rid of such troubles. After worshipping Lord Shani, he should break his fast in the evening, after sun set. The Pooja Samagri used for worshipping Lord Hanuman are - Vermilion, black sesame oil, deepak and the red flower.
- On Saturday fill the oil in the iron pot, putting seven pieces of black grams, seven pieces of barley, seven pieces of black urad into it and also putting Dakshina (Cash) over it. Looking your face into it, give the alms to a ‘Dakote’ or go and put it in the Shani Temple. This is applicable and result oriented, if performed before 11:00 AM only.
- To nullify the adverse effects of ‘Sadhesatti’, one should take a bath putting aniseeds, i.e. the seeds of symploce racemose, poppy seeds, creosode, collyrium, the black sesame, mastic (gum arebic), 'shatkusum'; the parched rice in the water. It nullifies the malefic effects of Shani.
- On Friday night, dip one and a quarter Kilograms of black grams in three parts, all in equal quantities. Offering them to Lord Shani through mental worship, offer the first part to a horse or a buffalo after been fried and putting chilies and masala over it. Now, second part may be distributed to the persons suffering from leprosy, and the third part be put on the road-crossing (where there four lanes meet). It is the best way to pacify Lord Shani.
- On Saturday, before sunrise, a Deepak of oil (mustard oil or sesame oil) may be lit under Pipal tree and it should be worshipped by the milk, dhoop, deep etc. It is beneficial to attain good results.
- Lord Shani is also pleased by worshipping the black cow. Cow may be worshipped putting tilak over her forehead, tying sacred thread over her horns and offering dhoop. Her Aarti must be performed. Finally she may be offered boondi ladoo (four in number), after circumambulating around her. It stops all adverse effects of Sadhesatti of Lord Shani.
- Even offering Ladoo to crows and the black dogs also pacify Lord Shani.
- One should enchant the mantra for twenty one days, starting from any Saturday (23,000 times in number).
Om Pram Preem Prom
Se Shanishcharaya Nameh
- The substitutes of Neelam (Sapphire) are the stones named ‘Sanglileeya’, ‘Sangjamuniya’ and root of ‘Bichhole’. Putting on these substitute stones or the root also give a benefic effects.
- On Saturday take a black thread, 19 times as long as your hand and put it around your neck as a garland. It gives good results.
- Dip black grams in water on Friday night. On Saturday take these black grams, the coke, the turmeric and a piece of iron and tie them all in a black clothe and throw them into the flowing water among the fish. Perform it every Saturday for a one long year; it cools down the obstacles created due to the malefic effects of Shani. Fish and the Flesh-eaters should avoid eating fish during this period. It's called ‘Motidan’.
- Putting on the ring made of a horse-shoe or with the nail of an old ship, gives good effects to pacify Lord Shani in Sadhesatti period.
- Malefic effects of Shani are pacified by offering to a black dog a chapatti made of oil and putting a sweet over it.
- On any Saturday with ‘Sharavan’ Nakshatra, put on the root of ‘Bichuva Buti’ or the seed of ‘Shami’ tied with black thread, over the right upper arm. It rectifies all troubles.
- On any Saturday, prepare two chapattis with flour (inclusive of bran). Put oil and sweet over one chapatti and the ghee over the other chapatti. Offer the first chapatti (with oil and sweet) to a black cow and the second (with ghee over it) to the same cow. Now pray to Lord Shani for the peace and prosperity.
- Offer bananas, sweet parched rice, jaggery and black grams to the monkeys on every saturday. This also helps ending up malefic effects of Shani.
- On any Saturday, wrap sacred thread (kacha soot) around the Pipal tree for seven times and keep on enchanting either of Shani Mantra; it takes away the troubles of Sadhesatti. Poojan and litting of deepak at Pipal tree is compulsory after wrapping the thread. On this day the fasting person should take saltless food that too once in a day.
- In order to please Lord Shani, at the time of rising sun, enchant below mentioned Shani mantra, seven times or twenty-one times, every day. It takes away all your troubles
Suryaputro Deerghadehee, Vishalakshya Shivpriya! Mandchar prasanatama,Peeram haratam may Shani!!
- In our classical books, calling the names of the wife of Lord Shani has been advised. The native gets its positive results. It may be enchanted over every day.
Om Sham Shanishcharaaye Nameh, Dhwajini, Dhamini, Chaiv, Kankali, Kalahpriyeh! Kantaki, Kalahi, Chath, Turangi, Mahishi, Aja,Om Sham Shanishcharaya Nameh!!
- Enchanting these names pleases the wife of Lord Shani. With a result, Lord Shani is pacified and takes away all the troubles of a native.
- Your house may be decorated with blue cloths, blue curtains and blue bed sheets and colour the walls in blue colour.
- On 27 long Saturdays, put seven pieces of the almond and black urad each, at some religious place.
- Keep away from the liquor and the fish & flesh as well as Tobacco & other intoxicating drinks should not be taken.
- If someone happens to die on a Saturday, donate the wood for his funeral ceremony.
- Starting on a Saturday, at the time of rising sun, offer oil at Shani idol, continuously for 43 days, excluding Sundays.
- In dark cell of your house in the south or west direction, put twelve almonds tied in a black cloth.
- Water the Pipal tree on Thursday or Saturday.
- Always keep a square piece of silver with you.
- Take a bath while sitting on a wooden stool, putting unboiled milk in the water.